Friday, December 14, 2007

Merry Christmas

Happy Sabbath (well almost)

I'm leaving on my great Christmas adventure tomorrow night. Going to be exploring the southern part of Peru for about two weeks. We are hoping to see Machu Picchu, Lake Titicaca, Cusco, and Arequipa and of course everything else in between. It's gonna be a different Christmas away from family and all, but it will definitely be adventuresome and memorable!! Well, I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and a happy new year!!

By the way, I'm feeling tons better. Turns out I had worms in my tummy. So I took some albendazol and am feeling amazing! Didn't even see any worms come out. Actually, kind of disappointed. I was kind of hoping for a worm or too. more exciting that way. Well, Kaitlin got one, practically coming out her nose. gross!! Well, that's all for now. Thank you so much for all the prayers and support. God bless and have a merry merry Christmas!!

No comments: